We have a proud tradition of providing quality education, which began with a single kindergarten classroom in 1963. Over the years, we have expanded and grown into the largest K-8 Evangelical Lutheran School in the nation. St. Mark's is known for its outstanding student body, talented staff, and welcoming community approach. Due to our strong emphasis on integrating both Christian principles and leadership skills throughout our curriculum, we strive to prepare our students to be tomorrow's leaders and strong citizens of the community.
St. Mark's Lutheran School Facilities include:
- 11.5 acre Campus
- Modern facility
- Track and field with fitness stations
- All classrooms equipped with smart boards & projectors and connected to our high-speed network
- Two Computer labs
- Library with 20,000+ volumes and six computer stations
- Two science labs for middle school and junior high science equipped with iPads for our new Amplify Science Curriculum
- Four separate playground areas and equipment
- Music and art classrooms
St. Mark's Lutheran School Features:
- K-8 Leadership Academy
- Preschool to grade 8
- Each 5-8 student assigned a faculty advisor
- Weekly Chapel service
- Computer, music, art, physical education K-8 taught by teacher specialists
- Foreign languages, French, Chinese, and Spanish
- Extended childcare
- Full Summer Program
- Competitive Athletic Teams
- Extensive Extra-curricular offerings
St. Mark's fields teams in cross-country, flag football, volleyball, basketball, and track and field. We have two Lion Cub sports camps for younger students.
Student activities include drama, handbell choir, vocal choir, band, praise band, podcast, yearbook, student council, ECHO and ECHO, Jr., principal's council, book club, Math Counts, robotics, Cyberpatriot, Math Olympiads, Spelling Bee and Geography Bee and STEAM Day.